Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hey guys I have my own at home seamstress business now so trying to get the word out!!

Hey guys it Micky and soon I'm gonna have my own official at home seamstress business so I'm excited and I mostly do clothes but am up for challenges so if u want anything personally customized you can e-mail which is in info and ask about anything and no I dont usually charge additional charges for shipping but may! And I've already got e-mails so I'm excited and hope for more here are a few pics of recent things I've done for people and family members I also seam up ripped clothes and home items like blankets ,spreads ,pillows etc. and charge less than cleaners and you won't regret coming to me because I do the best work possible but if your not satisfied with it there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment